It’s definitely pumpkin season so I was in the mood for something….. Pumpkin. Enjoy this video on how I made these sweet Baked Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Apples.
The Trader Joes pumpkin butter that I used here does have some of the things I added, so it’s kind of like a reinforcement – then I added almond meal and sprinkled the top with coconut flakes.
Here’s my first stab at a cute treat video. Made some Baked Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Apples.
Posted by Geek Fit Lifestyle on Saturday, October 3, 2015
- 1tbs Nektar Naturals Honey Crystals
- 2tbs Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Butter (if you don’t want it as sweet you can substitute this for regular organic pumpkin)
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- Microwave that for 30 seconds and stir
- Add 1tbs of almond meal
- Stir it in and top the apples with the mixture
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!
If you’re feeling lucky you can top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and watch it melt through the apple deliciousness!