How many of you fuel your workouts with music? I fuel my ENTIRE DAY with music, but in the gym, it’s important the tunes are rocking too.
I listen to a bunch of different music depending on my mood but these are the latest upbeat tunes in MY rotation (suitable for crunch time, IMO). Let me know if you’ve discovered new tunes you love and have added to your playlist. If you didn’t like anything, drop some gems. Let me know what’s up!
BOOM! Here you go. Also, quite a few explicit tracks here, just a quick heads up. Preview it here, get the full version on the app. If you don’t have the app, feel free to snag the titles and add them to your music player of choice. Enjoy.
- Eric Bellinger – Make You Mine
- KYLE, Kehlani – Playinwitme
- Gourdan Banks, Chris Brown – Keep You in Mind (Remix)
- Ella Mai – Boo’d Up
- John Splithoff, Madison Ryann Ward – Show Me
- Drake – In My Feelings
- Chris Brown – On Me
- Elijah Blake – Dopeamine
- Chris Brown – Hangover
- Jacquees, Dej Loaf – At The Club
- Wale – My PYT
- Justine Skye, Jeremih – Back For More
- PnB Rock – Feelins
- Maleek Berry – Been Calling
- Migos – Stir Fry
- Side Effects – Ty Dolla $ign
- Calvin Harris, PARTYNEXTDOOR – Nuh Ready Nuh Ready
- Ciara – Level Up
- Hood Celebrityy – Walking Trophy
- Stefflon Don, French Montana – Hurtin’ Me
- Machel Montano – Doh Play Dat