Garmin is pretty popular in the fitness wearable game and they have struck again with a few more awesome additions revealing at CES 2015. Amongst those new items are the Fenix 3 Multi Sport GPS Watch.
It’s premium features include the new EXO GPS antenna that will support advanced fitness training, cross country, trail running and more.
In addition, it will be customizable using the new Connect IQ feature, have a stainless steel bezel, high resolution color display and more. Available in three different colors: Silver, Gray and premium Sapphire – which also has a scratch proof sapphire lens.
**AVAILABLE Q1 2015. FENIX GRAY AND SILVER WILL RETAIL FOR $499.99 AND $549.99 FOR THE HEART RATE MONITOR BUNDLE. PREMIUM FENIX 3 SAPPHIRE WILL RETAIL FOR $599.99.
Read more details and features in the press release HERE.
Vivoactive GPS Smartwatch For the Active Lifestyle
- Ultra-thin and lightweight
- Built in sports and activity tracking, GPS enabled for running, cycling, swimming etc & activity tracking apps
- Sunlight readable hi-res touch screen and customizable via additional apps
- **AVAILABLE Q1 AND WILL RETAIL FOR $249.99 and $299.99 for the HRM bundle. Read more details and features in the press release HERE.
Vivofit 2 Activity Tracker and the Style Collection:
- Backlit display that is always on (unlike the previous model which is a huge plus)
- Move bar with audible alert
- Interchangeable bands – making it more versatile and fashionable if need be with new skins for updated model and the previous
- One year battery life and water rated for up to 50 meters
- **AVAILABLE in black, white, navy and pink. Shipping Q1 with the suggested retail of $129.99 and $169.99 for the black or white HRM bundle. Read further details in the press release HERE.
The Style Collection Bands
Jonathan Adler x Garmin
Avavilable in Q1, Jonathan Adler + Garmin bands will be available bundled with vívofit 2 for a suggested retail price of $139.99, and as three-pack accessory bundles for vívofit 2 and vívofit for $39.99. Read more details in the press release HERE.